During the summer holidays, Train World offers a unique treasure hunt around the sense of taste...
Discover the surprising universe of Train World, share your memories with your (small) children and live an unforgettable experience with your loved ones!
Treasure hunt (Schatten van Vlieg): ‘Can you taste what I can taste?'
Vlieg has hidden a treasure among the wonders of Train World! With a treasure map, search the treasure through the museum. To find it, nice missions on the theme of taste await you ...
Ready for this unforgettable family adventure? Good luck!
- When: every day, from June 29 to September 1 (except on Mondays)
- For whom: children 6 to 12 years old and their families
- Price: free activity, with the purchase of a ticket to the museum
- Warning, last departure at 15:30!
- Activity available in FR, NL en EN
Today we're open from 10:00 until 17:00 (last admission at 15:30). Exceptionally closed from 14/10/19 to 21/10/19 and on 17/03/20.