LEGO® and Train World jump on the train together!
Discover the LEGO® experience in Train World from 2 October 2018 to 31 January 2019.
An adventure that creates a bridge between the very popular LEGO trains and the history and future of the railways.
The next 4 months are full of exciting discoveries:
- 7 unique and specially designed scale model trains
- LEGO scale model trains in a genuine miniature railway landscape
- the LEGO puzzle, a fun activity for the whole family
- a dedicated space to challenge your skills with LEGO bricks
- the pop-up shop for genuine train- and LEGO enthusiasts to stroll around
- a photo booth to pick up a nice souvenir at the end of your visit
CONTEST LEGO IN TRAIN WORLD
Get a chance to win one of the 50 LEGO boxes during the monthly contest!
Link to the competition rules.
Want to know if you are one of the winners?
Click here to find the list of winners for October 2018.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2018 The LEGO Group
Making-of of our special "LEGO in Train World" train: 1'20 behind the scenes at the SNCB/NMBS workshop Schaerbeek
The evolution of the LEGO® train range over time